Small Desktop for COD4/COD5

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Thu Feb 5 07:08:13 EST 2009

I'm going to Europe for awhile (I can run my business form anywhere with
an Internet connection) and I want to setup a desktop that I can take
with me on an airplane (like one of those Shuttle cases). I'm currently
in the USA.

Any suggestions what system configuration to get to run COD4/COD5 --
cpu/gpu/memory -- with a mini case (like those Shuttle brands). Also,
suggestions on where to buy the parts, please.

Budget is around $600 for a desktop (I can get the monitor in Europe).
It doesn't have to be any super system, just enough to run COD4/COD5 at
60 FPS with shadows on.

Thank you. :)