[cod] No Patch - No Servers???

Chris Salsberry csalsb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:48:35 EST 2009

I gave up at COD4.  It was fun at first, but got old rather quickly.  This
series has outlived it's shelf life and it seems more and more that if a
game has the infamous games for windows on the top front cover there will be
no linux binaries, and it is going to be a port of the console game.  In the
meantime my clan has moved on to other games while waiting for the release
of the binaries.  Guess what there are some great games out there that have
linux binaries from the beginning, and they allow you to download the entire
server package without having to upload large amounts of files.

Elkslayer