[cod] CoD5 PB Server Update Failed

Schlup schlup at bulletproofnerds.com
Wed Dec 30 18:15:09 EST 2009

I'm currently using this command to update the punkbuster server configs on
my CoD servers.

(./pbsetup.run --i-accept-the-pb-eula -u)

This has been working for me up until a few weeks ago, not sure why.now I
get the following output when running the command.

Output from cd /home/bpn/codwaw ; ./pbsetup.run --i-accept-the-pb-eula -u ..

 **ERROR: Downloading a global config file failed for the following reason:

Couldn't resolve host 'websec2.evenbalance.com'

pbsetup v2.0

Checking for update...Please Wait

Resolving update servers...

Downloading a new global config file...

Anybody got any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks!