[cod] off-topic: any other GSPs tired of copy and paste?

Martin H rubb3r.side.up at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 17:14:12 EST 2009

To be honest, if i found a hosting company advertising "drugs" and acne
medication at the bottom of their homepage, i'd bugger off and find somebody
decent. their website is a shambles.

Like yours though, Mr Turkey. Clean, clear, easy to use and interesting.
Hope the services matches the appearance ;)