[cod] off-topic: any other GSPs tired of copy and paste?

Caleb Stephens csteph9 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 10:53:01 EST 2009

>It's quite possible. I spent a lot of creative time and energy

The answer is no, and that's your prob (you put too much creative time and
energy into your terms).

Focus on beating your competitors on quality of service, flexible offerings
and price.  Not legal stipulation & and a listing a crap-ton long about what
you can't do on your platform.

I suggest you delete that ENTIRE list and replace it with this one:

We reserve the right to refuse business to everyone.

That, and a complete site redesign, and you'll be well on your way ...