[cod] off-topic: any other GSPs tired of copy and paste?

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Thu Dec 24 10:35:18 EST 2009

Caleb Stephens wrote:
> turkey - are you saying your faq and terms & conditions give you a
> competitive advantage, and their copy/paste is harming your business?

It's quite possible. I spent a lot of creative time and energy making
the site unique; which includes, but is not limited to, the text and
graphical design. It's a pity someone else simply copies a lot of my
work without requesting permission nor giving me credit. The intention
of copyright is to protect one from these sort of things. Also, they are
using my creative work to make a profit without any offer of
compensation. I'm not sure it's all that much different from stealing
someone's programming code. Is it?