[cod] TeamSpeak 3 Server

Mathis Klooß admin at gunah.eu
Sun Dec 20 07:25:53 EST 2009

Hi I have read this post...

but it dont work for me :-(
on ubuntu hardy amd64 ...

strace -o log.txt ./ts3server_linux_x86

*root:*
unlink("/dev/shm/7gbhujb54g8z9hu43jre8") = 0
open("/dev/shm/7gbhujb54g8z9hu43jre8",
O_RDWR|O_CREAT|O_EXCL|O_NOFOLLOW|O_CLOEXEC, 0777) = 5

*user:*
unlink("/dev/shm/7gbhujb54g8z9hu43jre8") = -1 EPERM (Operation not
permitted)
open("/dev/shm/7gbhujb54g8z9hu43jre8",
O_RDWR|O_CREAT|O_EXCL|O_NOFOLLOW|O_CLOEXEC, 0777) = -1 EEXIST (File exists)

yep here i dont have remove this file... but its just the same...