[cod] TeamSpeak 3 Server

Morpheus morpheus at clantoc.org
Sun Dec 20 04:05:09 EST 2009

Just found a "trick" on TS forums : if you have already tried to launch
it as root the first time, it has created a file in /dev/shm folder with
root as the owner. Just delete this file (looks like a hash), and run
your server instance again as a normal user, it will fix the thing.

It seems there's no deamon mode in this release, so you have to run it
in a screen session to get your console back and free...