[cod] Autostart COD4/WaW linux server at boot

Geoff Goas gitman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 00:53:36 EST 2009

Rebuilding the RPM for your arch should be easy:

1. Add the EPEL yum repo: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/FAQ#howtouse
2. yum install rpmdevtools
3. run "rpmdev-setuptree"
4. install the source RPM
5. rpmbuild -ba rpmbuild/SPECS/start-stop-daemon.spec

I urge you to learn how to do that because it can be helpful in other
situations, but if you just want the RPM, I rebuilt a 32-bit version for
you:

http://halo.anarchic-x.net/files/start-stop-daemon-1.14.25-1.i386.rpm

Geoff Goas
Network Engineer