[cod] TeamSpeak 3 Server

Geoff Goas gitman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 00:39:09 EST 2009

Thats weird. This is what I get when I attempt to run it as a normal user:

2009-12-19 18:11:45.102514|ERROR   |Accounting    |   | failed to register
accounting service
2009-12-19 18:11:45.102911|ERROR   |ServerLibPriv |   | Server() error while
starting servermanager, error: instance check error

Could it be because I initialized the database as root?

Also, is there a method to import the sqlite database from ts2?

Geoff Goas
Network Engineer