[cod] Autostart COD4/WaW linux server at boot

Frode L reg01 at kittilsbotn.com
Tue Dec 15 09:04:09 EST 2009

That sounded better.

I did a modification to suit me.. I think.

Have a look at this, does this look ok? :
http://remote.kb-h.com/cod4/cod4_start_stop.txt

But what do I name this script and where does it go (what folder)?

The folder: PIDFILE=/var/run/cod4/cod4.pid

does not exist, do I make this, or will it be made? Also the same with the
file?

If you would be so kind to make a RPM for CentOS of your Monit I would be
interested in testing that.

Little uncertain on what it does and even how to manage that, but you might
be so kind to explain how to work it?

Regards

HotRod