[cod] Autostart COD4/WaW linux server at boot

Frode L reg01 at kittilsbotn.com
Mon Dec 14 16:05:58 EST 2009

I have tried it, but that does not solve my problem on how to start it at
boot or even automatically restarting it upon crash.

I still have to start the screen session at boot, and I don't have a clue on
how to do so.

Any suggestions? (Reverting to win server is out of the question) J

Regards

HotRod