[cod] CoD4 Server strange lag/data loss?

Martin H rubb3r.side.up at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 19:13:24 EST 2009

Server is on our own dedi, Network traffic is fine. nothing unusual going in
or out (100-200k up/down with four players on the server) . And CPU usage is
normal as well.

Another problem (although much less serious) is that on restarting the
server, it doesnt load the config. First player in has to restart the map to
get it to read the config and apply all settings. Any ideas?