[cod] COD5 server still getting killed

Phloam phloam_be at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 03:35:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

I posted this problem back in july but got no response. I hoped it would stop with 1.5 but it hasn't. Am I the only one still experiencing this issue?

----

Hi,

I remember we covered this problem already in the list but I can't remember or missed a possible solution. Every few days my COD5 servers crash with the following message:

Server: Updating session (180050ms)
Server: Updating session (180050ms)
Server: Updating session (180050ms)
reauthenticating dedicated server!
DNS
bdLog[20022]: ../DemonWare/bdCore/bdCrypto/bdRSAKey.cpp(63):
WARNING: Cannot reinitialize key.
DW_AUTHORIZING
DW_AUTHORIZED (252 msecs)
DW_LOBBY_CONNECTING
DW_LOGON_COMPLETE
IP specified on command line, setting to: 92.48.203.122:28981
Failed to retreive session create status
Session creation failed. Killing server

Anyone?

Sedna | www.saarclan.be