[cod] Re :Re: CoD WaW - Dogs dont come out

Silent silent at ccmail.cc
Mon Apr 27 05:45:58 EDT 2009

We have the latest patch (1.4 german), TDM, standard maps and NO mods
installed. The files are provided by our gameserver provider.

Thanks for the hint with g_gravity but it defaults to 800, g_speed  is
190. I could post the whole server.cfg here but I'm in doubt that this
would help.

The server is running in hardcore mode, 45 players, fairplay.cfg and

// Hardpoint Settings
set scr_game_hardpoints "1"
set scr_hardpoint_allowartillery "1"
set scr_hardpoint_allowdogs "1"
set scr_hardpoint_allowradar "1"
set scr_hardpoint_allowsupply "1"
set scr_hardpoint_allowuav "1"

// Dog Settings
set scr_dog_count "5"
set scr_dog_hardpoint_interval "180"
set scr_dog_health "35"
set scr_dog_max_at_once "4"
set scr_dog_time "60"

It works at mp_castle, the dogs are running out and bite well :) But at
mp_makin they're caged in a little corner behind the fence jumping
around and barking.

I've used google for some hours looking for somebody with same
experiences but I could not find anything helpful.

This is our server address (if someone wants to see the effect):
193.192.58.105:28960

Thanks again

[=CP=]Silent_Water