[cod] CoD:WW 1.4 Linux bits delayed until next week

ouioui_c_moi ouioui_c_moi at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 04:13:45 EDT 2009

what normal? You buy the game you pay host for server, why windows server
before linux? Money money money.................
i have not buy waw and don't buy cod 6 before linux server is out and only
if it come before next month of the win server...
i know a lot of admin who make this too with her team.