[cod] COD 4 PB Update Problems

tom nikitopoulos tomdagreek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 22:56:31 EDT 2009

dunno if u fixed this yet but this happened to me a little while back. my
prob was that when i ran pbsetup it put the pb file in the wrong place.
probably  a mistake on my part but the pb file was outside the data file. it
was giving me the same dialog. all i did was just move the pb file back into
data and made sure it was updated and i never received this dialog again

tom