[cod] variable save

Caleb Stephens csteph9 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:45:37 EDT 2008

Thanks all.

This does the trick.

a) play on your server, tweak all of your dvars just right to your clans
preference.
b) be like me, go a few days and forget what all settings you've changed.
c) not to sweat, the dvarlist command is here to save the day.
d) ssh in to your server, screen up your server instance, and type dvarlist
e) detach that
f) go to fs_basepath/main/console_mp.cfg file
g) bam! all your dvars are there for the picking.
h) copy / paste them into your main server config for permanent retention.

Hope this helps.

Thanks