[cod] variable save

Miguel Hernáez miguel at innovagames.es
Tue Sep 30 15:46:43 EDT 2008

Y el rcon?

De: Santiago Reig [mailto:santireig at gmail.com]
Enviado el: martes, 30 de septiembre de 2008 21:23
Para: cod at icculus.org
Asunto: Re: [cod] variable save

If you don't have access to the command line, config files or a web control panel that allows you to change settings I don't think it's possible

2008/9/30 Caleb Stephens <csteph9 at gmail.com>

Hello all -

I'm looking for a way to export all current variable settings.  Something like PB's pb_sv_writecfg.  But for all of the other configs (for example SD bomb timer, SAB round limits, etc).  I have everything setup nice, but I've been doing all the configs via RCON over the last few days.  So in the event of a server restart, I'll lose them all.

I found the writecfg command, but that appears to only export player settings.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks