[cod] variable save

Sparker sparker at bls4sof.com
Tue Sep 30 15:37:17 EDT 2008

Yea you will need some sort of FTP into the server so you can download all your configs. Edit them and then upload them back to the server.

That is the only way that is possible.

If you need a server company that does something like that

Maxxservers.net offers some good prices on COD4 servers and gives 100% FTP and COMMAND LINE access.

I am not sure if they are done with the site. They have been working on it recently.

Later

Sparker