[cod] Masterlist

James Landi jim at landi.net
Sat Sep 20 07:18:44 EDT 2008

2 things,

1) If you're behind a router make sure all the correct ports are
forwarded to the game server.
2) Don't block or manipulate the master server domain mane/url.  Not
only does it report your server back to Activision it authenticate it.
If it can not authenticate it will not be listed.

If these two items are not the problem, you need to provide more info
for us to help

- Type of server (dedicated / listening)
- Where is it being hosted (home / office / GSP)
- Type of OS (windows / linux )
- Is it patched (what's the actual version of the game)
- Post your config file (without any passwords)

-Jim
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com