[cod] pb file folders

Matt @ Best GN matt at bestgn.net.au
Sat Sep 20 02:31:22 EDT 2008

Many thanks guys.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Caleb Stephens
  To: cod at icculus.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 4:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [cod] pb file folders

  yeah, include this in your start up command:

  +set fs_homepath /path/you/want/...

  On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 10:58 PM, Matt @ Best GN <matt at bestgn.net.au> wrote:

    Hi guys - late reply

    I too have that same problem, and have been running all my COD4 servers PunkBuster files from the home location. It works ok for public servers and makes it somewhat easy to have one set of PB files/set up for al lpub servers but i would like to set up some war servers and have PB 'stand alone' for those war servers.

    Do you add +set fs_homepath in the cmd start line -or- in the pb cfg?

    Cheers fellas