[cod] pb file folders

stp at shooter-szene.de stp at shooter-szene.de
Sat Sep 13 13:48:08 EDT 2008

+set pb_sv_homepath /home/blub
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Caleb Stephens
  To: cod at icculus.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 7:41 PM
  Subject: [cod] pb file folders

  Does anyone know how to change the default directory for the pb files?

  The directory I'm speaking of holds these files:
  dll/  htm/  pbag.so  pbags.so  pbcl.so  pbcls.so  pbsv.cfg  pbsv.so

  I run one server on a RH Linux box.  All folders (i.e. main/, zone/, miles/, pb/) are accessed in the same area (i.e. ~/game_servers/cod4/*).

  I recently got another server running Debian Etch.  I just did a straight transfer of all my files, with structure intact (i.e. tar -cf cod4_server.tar *), and for some reason, PB now wants to look in ~/.callofduty4/pb rather than the ~game_servers/cod4/pb location.  Everything else is fine (i.e. mods / main / maps etc. ) .... these are still are under ~/game_servers/cod4/.  It's just PB.

  So I suspect there is a critical environment variable or something that is missing on the Debian Etch instance.  I've poked around, but I can't see any significant differences in ENV variables that would cause this shift.

  Any ideas?

  Thanks guys