[cod] Stadistics

Darkstar darkstar at codmpmovies.co.uk
Sat Sep 13 13:25:00 EDT 2008

You can run statsgen locally on a windows pc and still get the log file from a linux gameserver to process the stats. It works fine.

There is also www.bigbrotherbot.com which has XLR stats and there’s also VSP stats http://www.scivox.net/vsp/ but I’m not sure if this is still in development and/or works with cod4.

You’ve already had a reply about Ultrastats which also works.

Don’t think I’ve come across any others.

Statsgen also lets you put server messages out either from itself directly or via PB

HTH

UKDarkstar