[cod] Rank issue

Sparker sparker at bls4sof.com
Sat Sep 6 13:14:06 EDT 2008

Hello Gents,

I asked a similar question awhile ago.

What I did was create a custom ranked server. As in Custom ranking while
using custom maps etc.

If you would like I can send you the file and you can do as you see fit.

It is easy to work with and involves no other adjustments other then
ranking.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Later

Sparker