[cod] Rank issue

Mike mike at reidesign.com
Sat Sep 6 08:34:05 EDT 2008

Try the AWE4 PowerRank mod from Raiders Game Net

http://forums.raidersmerciless.com

http://forums.raidersmerciless.com/showthread.php?t=5454

"
PowerRank – Everyone starts at Level 55 Instantly!
It takes approx. 30 seconds to rank up to level 55 (Commander) starting from
any rank, including level 0:

Then, you can create your own custom classes, and they are persistent just
like in the stock game.

You can even edit your classes ingame now. No more having to create them
offline.

They do, however, take a full map rotation to take effect (we tried hard to
overcome this, but it required more menus than the game would allow us to
include in the mod.ff. So, sorry about that).

There is even an option to instantly change class throughout a game – just
like the stock graceperiod, only this lasts all game. NB: this does not mean
that your ingame class edit will be ready to use straight away. As said
above, it takes a full map rotation for this to take effect.

For Admins who dont like certain perks or weapons, there is a fairly
comprehensive perk/weapon limiter.

This is not as fully adjustable as modwarfare, but it will get better with
time. For now, however, it will give an Admin enough control of his server
to satisfy most demands.

Stock Ranking

You don’t have to run your server using PowerRank. You may decide that you
like to rank up, with unlocks at each level. So, just like in the stock
game, you can set AWE4 PowerRank 2.0 to act this way.

Just have this setting:

set awe_rankup 1

The choice is yours!

Prestige Mode

Once you’ve gone round the clock with the ranks, and gained another 62,745
XP points, you get your first prestige rank (i.e., you have to work as hard
again for this as you did your level 55 (Five Star Commander) ). Do it
again, and you get your second prestige rank. And so on, and so forth.

There are 10 prestige ranks in all.
"

/[TR] Villan