[cod] Awaiting Keycode authorization

Tyson twisted at twistedgamingservice.com
Mon Sep 1 18:13:15 EDT 2008

I think I do. Course could be reading too much into it, but my own trace
routes were showing some real weird routing.

Sounds like man in middle attack. It was just demonstrated at defcon last
week where they hijack a netblock and redirect all traffic for it to fake
servers. Problem is this typically is noticed. Youtubes worldwide outage a
few weeks back was an intentional man in middle attack by the Pakistan Gov.
The demo at hackercon showed a new way of doing it to make it unnoticed.
Great for Key stealing unnoticed if the master server traffic isn’t
encrypted.

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/08/revealed-the-in.html

Twisted Gamer
Twisted Gaming Service