[cod] CoD: WW Linux Server Files

Craig Nimmo Craig at craignimmo.com
Thu Oct 30 06:06:33 EDT 2008

Chill dude. All the releases have said the Linux files will be available
on the day of release. Give all involved (especially Ryan) a chance, and
wait. The beta is only a beta, so wait it out, and it'll be good. I'm
sure we're all as frustrated and as keen to get them as the other!

The countdown is on!