[cod] Dedicated Server Problems

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Wed Oct 29 12:12:22 EDT 2008

Rumor floating around on this topic is that there are tooooo many players
attempting to Spawn at the same time.  Spawnlogic looks for an open
spawnpoint close to the team and yet far away from the enemy.  It will
cancel out a spawnpoint is an enemy is close by, under artillery attack, has
attack dogs in the area, etc, etc.  It has been suggested to decrease the
respawn delay so you don't have so many players attempting to spawn at the
same time.

Again, this is just Rumor, but in theory, it does sound solid and has good
logic behind it based off of what I have read over in the WWBeta
_spawnlogic.gsc and the gametypes GSCs thus far.

~Joker