[cod] Dedicated Server Problems

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Wed Oct 29 12:00:49 EDT 2008

The map trick didn't work either, server crashed at mp_roundhouse now. But it was the last map in the mapcycle.
I am going to try a mapcycle like this now, and see how long the server runs then:
set sv_mapRotation "gametype koth map mp_makin gametype koth map mp_castle gametype koth map mp_roundhouse gametype koth map mp_makin gametype koth map mp_castle gametype koth map mp_roundhouse gametype koth map mp_makin gametype koth map mp_castle gametype koth map mp_roundhouse gametype koth map mp_makin gametype koth map mp_castle gametype koth map mp_roundhouse gametype koth map mp_makin gametype koth map mp_castle gametype koth map mp_roundhouse gametype koth map mp_makin gametype koth map mp_castle gametype koth map mp_roundhouse"

regards,
Andre