[cod] command input every changed map

H. I. Kumpeli hannu at shadowstyle.nl
Wed Oct 29 07:48:32 EDT 2008

Add the following in your eslconfig.cfg;
                set promod_mode "match_mr12"

Start the server as;

                ./cod4_lnxded +set fs_game mods/promod +set dedicated 2
+exec eslconfig.cfg +map_rotate &

How do you rcon?

Just while u are on the server open the console and type;

                /rcon login YourRconPass

                /rcon promod_mode match_mr12

What mode is promod running now?