command input every changed map

Matteo | Tecnoservizi | cavi at tsnet.it
Wed Oct 29 06:03:19 EDT 2008

heya all,
is there any way to send a command by dafault every time that the map
get changed?

I mean, we use promod for training, but everytime the map change the mod
doesn't keep the type of challange I've insert. (not even at the server
start),
and since I must put  +map_rotate at the end or otherwise it don't work,
I need to send a command to the server everytime the maps change.

ps:as far as i know the rcon extended command with promond doesn't work,
s'cause I can't send the whole string  "promod_mode match_mrx"

I hope I explained myself somehow clear

cheers

/Kavi

Matteo Cavicchioli