[cod] COD5 linux binaries

Tommy egberts tom_egberts15 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 07:44:01 EDT 2008

Release 11th US
Release 14th Eu

And were still waiting on the beta.
with the beta you can make servers but windows based only :)

Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:42:51 +0200From: graczu.wro at gmail.comTo: cod at icculus.orgSubject: Re: [cod] COD5 linux binariesWhat is the date of CoD5 release? (November 11?)
2008/10/25 |T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web <morpheus at clantoc.org>

Yes, if the bugs are not as numerous as for the cod4 release (like the 'mod.ff' bug or the 'dedicated').Craig Nimmo a écrit :

The last Dev Blog on callofduty.com states that "Linux servers will be available for the retail game" (the blog is referring to the status of Beta servers being available).
http://www.callofduty.com/intel/156

There will be some serious loving if they come out on the day......... Serious loving............ =D

Cheers

C.