[cod] Server linux map rotation

Donald Stephens donald.stephens at activant.com
Fri Oct 24 14:13:14 EDT 2008

That's weird. Try moving the +map_rotate to the end of the command line
and use this as your map rotation. Its one from my working server. Just
copy and paste it into your config. Remember to // yours out when using
this one.

set sv_mapRotation "gametype dom map mp_backlot map mp_bloc map mp_bog
map mp_broadcast map mp_carentan map mp_cargoship map mp_citystreets map
mp_convoy map mp_countdown map mp_crash map mp_crash_snow map mp_creek
map mp_crossfire map mp_farm map mp_killhouse map mp_overgrown map
mp_pipeline map mp_shipment map mp_showdown map mp_strike map mp_vacant"