[cod] Dedicated LAN server

Pierre-Andre van Leeuwen pvl at gendac.co.za
Fri Oct 24 08:59:00 EDT 2008

Doesn’t seem to make any difference.
I tried just running

 ./cod4_lnxded +set dedicated 1

This make no difference. Setting the value to anyting illegal (e.g. 5) produces the folllowing:

execing language.cfg from disk
'5' is not a valid value for dvar 'dedicated'
  Domain is one of the following:
   0: listen server
   1: dedicated LAN server
   2: dedicated internet server
dedicated is read only.

I looks like the value is being read, just ignored.

Btw, I check the value by running “dedicated” (without quotes) in the console:

dedicated
"dedicated" is: "dedicated internet server^7" default: "dedicated internet server^7"