Dedicated LAN server

Pierre-Andre van Leeuwen pvl at gendac.co.za
Fri Oct 24 08:04:00 EDT 2008

Hi

I’ve set up a CoD4 server using the 06282008 release of the cod4 linux server running on amd64 Ubuntu.
Everything seems to work except that “+set dedicated 1” specified on the command line is ignored. The server always starts as internet dedicated server.
I’ve tried to set dedicated in the console after starting the gate, but it reports that dedicated is read only.

I see that there is an open bug regarding the issue: #3562

Will this feature be supported in future?

Thanks

Pierre-Andre van Leeuwen
Director
Gendac (Pty) Ltd