[cod] COD4 Linux with mod fails

Sido - Callofduty.pl sido.cod at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 18:24:49 EDT 2008

sorry for offtopic, but mark, why you copied server catalog
(/home/msanborn/COD4) to another one (/home/msanborn/COD42)? Only for
modding?
Why not put mods in /home/msanborn/COD4/mods/x ?
You don't need to copy server files to run another modded server.
Use "fs_basepath" and "fs_homepath" instead.

I have one base COD4 server installation directory and I run few
modded and unmodded servers from one server home folder.
example:
1.
./cod4_lnxded +set fs_basepath /home/msanborn/COD4 +set fs_homepath
/home/msanborn/cod4-modded +set fs_game "mods/promod"
2.
./cod4_lnxded +set fs_basepath /home/msanborn/COD4 +set fs_homepath
/home/msanborn/cod4-unmoded
3.
etc..

Regards,