COD4 Linux with mod fails

marksanborn at dls.net marksanborn at dls.net
Tue Oct 14 12:09:31 EDT 2008

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 Been trying to run a mod with linux cod4 named rsm
 I have a new COD42 folder inside of my username folder (folder COD4
is working find unmodded BTW)
 So..
 /home/msanborn/COD4
 /home/msanborn/COD42
 /COD42 has a mod in the /Mod folder named /rsm
 So I CD to /home/msanborn/COD42/ then my startup command reads:
 screen ./cod4_lnxded +set dedicated 2 +set fs_game Mods/rsm +set
net_ip 209.242.12.190 +set net_port 38960 +exec server.cfg
+map_rotate
 The server starts and I am able to join it, but it's just
modwarefare, not the rsm mod. I know it is able to read the
server.cfg as the server name is correct, so we know it's not a
firewall issue, just cod4_lnxded is not reading the Mods/rsm folder?
 Any ideas?
 Thanks in advance for your time.
 mark