RE: [cod] VálaszRe: [cod] CoD5

Minte van Dalen minte.vandalen at planet.nl
Mon Oct 13 09:50:11 EDT 2008

Physx can be done by the graphics card with the latest series of nvidia
drivers, there is the physx drivers included and you can set in the physx
options that your card, of sli setup must handle the physx.
See attachment.
If you disable sli in the nvidia control panel, you can also just use 1 of
the cards for physx. If I'm right it even is possible (or is coming in the
near future) to have 3 nvidia cards setup for a 2 card sli and the 3rd for
physx usage.

HarryRag