[cod] Can't get FriendlyFire to work on hardcore.

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Tue Oct 7 01:09:56 EDT 2008

If you talk about hardcore, I guess that you're talking about cod4. In
cod4, the friendlyfire is managed by the var "scr_team_fftype" with the
values :
-0 : Disabled
-1 : On (you can kill teammates too)
-2 : Reflected (you die if you shoot)
-3 : Shared (you die with your target)

That's a little different from cod2, but it's the same function.

Enjoy !

Morph'