[cod] STOP CHATTING HERE

Georgecooldude georgecooldude at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 12:46:30 EST 2008

Folks you do realise its quite straight forward to setup rules to group
these messages and then place them neatly in a folder. The very nature of a
mailing list means you'll get alot of mail and sometimes it might not always
be relevant to you.

Most of the stuff I see on this list are legitmate questions or concerns. I
haven't seen anyone discussing what their Friday night plans are.

/stay subscribed