[cod] STOP CHATTING HERE

Support ZIOMM - Jerome jerome at ziomm.net
Sun Nov 30 11:34:13 EST 2008

If by that message, you would remenber to us, that is a mailing list for help and news about cod.
And that is not place to discuss about "Game World", i'm agree and i thanks you to warning me.

I apologies if i cross the line about the subject of this mailing list.

Could i suggest you, next time to simply write a clear and nice little message to just remeber it ?
In return, i remenber you that's a little inapropriate to take this tone, because nobody talk to you like that.

If you just waiting for news about cod5 and bins, may i suggest to look the icculus home page or
this link : http://treefort.icculus.org/cod/
And you can unsubsribe carefully this "annoying" chatting mailing list, and skip all this messages.

Thanks again to warning me, i will shout my mouth.

Jerome