[cod] COD5 Bins

Notag notag at elite-multigaming.de
Sat Nov 29 10:53:16 EST 2008

That supposed to be a joke right?

We are even fad up with the patrol prices but we still pimp our
cars....and then...we drive it
As money rules the world nobody...not even Activision will take notice
if a handfull of gamers
tries to start a rebellion... you know what we'll do? Right...waiting
for the binaries to be released.
Thats all we can do (except you're programmer able to port from win to
linux)... so enjoy your life
and wait till release. :o)

Good day erveryone...cheers...