[cod] COD5 Bins

Support ZIOMM - Jerome jerome at ziomm.net
Sat Nov 29 09:52:11 EST 2008

Hi,

Yeah, i agree, sometimes gamers complaints is borring, but they are gamers..
Only french peoples could complaining more than a gamer, lol (i know, i'm french).

I agree too with the fact, they have really versatile opinions.
One day your the best, and another you the worst poop en Earth. ;)

Don't be so rude, we have some rare "piece" who actually make an effort to write correctly.

Is paradoxal, that game studio don't really care to linux Bins.
But if they don't have Linux Bins, the risk to a sell failure is pretty high.
- CoD 4, Linux : Sucess
- Valve games, Linux : Sucess (depends of gameplay, which is, after all, the logical way)
- Crysis, not Linux : Game Crash 6 months after realease.
- Front line, not Linux : Game Crash 3 months after release
- EtQW, Linux : Game Crash for a bad "cross-community" failure (That was not a bad idea, but gamers don't like)
- Crysis Wars, Linux : a try to "electrochocks" a near dead community..

But Linux make differents between a quick big sells, and years played game.

And i think, the problem is on the market, they have a reall deep space (9) between gamers and Game Corp.
Game (ST) Enterprises listen sells board, marketing analyses, financial craps, but forget to asks players...

Who have seen MoH:Airbone (pure trash), Crysis (severals bugs), BF2142 (a reeloking sells as new game)
and mores can't denegate the marketing/commercial role, who really don't care if the game is finish or not.

But i would said, that fault is not entirly on game corps, because players buy this games...
Why they should listen players, make good games with more months,
when they can release a "empty box" who's are big money sells...

How many person would choose quality over cash ?
You just put some "good commercial" strategy to tv, community, merchandising...
And you can sell a candy like "luxurious product" and make pretty huge money.

It's a vicious circle...
Whe product shit because the sells are good.
We buying because we listen merchandising.
Merchandising grown and make people more lasy and stupid...

And the world will explode, with billions of "coach people" too lasy to save it  :)

SO PLEASE BUY QUALITY, FOR YOU, FOR ME, FOR THE WORLD PLEASSSEEEEE !!!!
STOP LISTEN MERCHANDISING, I BEGING YOU !!!!

Maybe i overReact, world would be fine, for begining in few days the "Bretzel Man"
would not have anymore acces to red button...
It's already a good step to save the world :)

lol

Jerome