[cod] CoD:WW Mod Tools available

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Sun Nov 23 13:51:09 EST 2008

How do you run your dedicated (ie command line options) ? I have read
that if you really want to isolate your game folder, when running
dedicated it is advised to add "+set fs_localAppData your_folder_path"
to your commandline, because instead it uses the "Documents and
settings" (on XP, don't know on Vista) folder for some reason I don't
even know...