[cod] Linux binaries

Oliver Warburton olly at inx-gaming.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 17:01:12 EST 2008

Ryan,

Again from all of us at INX, and indeed all other Linux admins / GSP's
thanks for your hard work. I understand how it works. Just wish you were
able to give us more info, which I can see you couldn't.

Sorry to read below idiots pasting your phone number. I've had that when
we've had major problems in the past. It's not nice.

Anyway thanks again, and please now the cats out of the bag if you can keep
up up to date, please do.

Oliver Warburton
Managing Director
INX-Network LTD