[cod] Linux binaries

Caleb Stephens csteph9 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 11:31:45 EST 2008

Might be wise to start moving clans back to COD4.

Play COD4 again after you've played WaW for a little bit.  COD4 is just way
more polished and it just plays better.  WaW is a pretty game, don't get me
wrong (it is using the COD4 engine after all, lol) ... but lots of little
aggravating quirks.  Like after I leave a server ... my screen goes black -
but I can still hear my mouse overs on the menu options, rofl.  I have to
tab out and then tab back in to see my navigation menus.

Infinity Ward is a better Studio IMO.

Back to COD4 for me.  As a concerted group, let's leave this WaW crap behind
and bunker down for COD6!!