AW: [cod] Server CODWAW problem ( updating session... )

John Kennington jwkennington at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 12:39:18 EST 2008

If I remember correctly, even if Ryan has done the binaries, and they were
passed over to ATVI for QC, it takes 7 - 10 days.  Has anyone looked online
to see if there were any linux servers out there?  Maybe the binaries are
going through QC?

John

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Ronny Schedel <info at ronny-schedel.de>wrote:

>  It will be a christmas gift....

> ... 2009

"Some people are like a Slinky .. Not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs."