[cod] Linux binaries

Darkstar darkstar at codmpmovies.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 14:08:36 EST 2008

Just be patient - they'll get here eventually.

As has already been said, the fact that there was a large patch issued on
day 1 has probably delayed them.

Remember with CoD4 it took about 3 weeks for them to come out.

We assume Ryan is doing them but they have to be signed off and released by
Activision. In a commercial world these things take time.