[cod] Server can't auth with master server? Banned?

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Mon Nov 17 17:02:02 EST 2008

Cracked binary is easily available on many games fixes websites, if you
know about a program that can compare the bits, I guess you can discover
the workaround.

Don't even want to search, I'm already knocking my head on getting some
polish on my config files for the server I'm preparing for my team.
Sometimes, admin's life can be quite boring...